Nothing in my life growing up had given prior indication that I would one day become an Animal Communicator – until that day arrived. As a child, animals were my greatest joy, as was every other aspect of nature…the trees, the flowers, the elements.
I had intended to become a vet when I grew up and experienced a rude awakening the day I found out what I’d have to do to animals while studying veterinary medicine.
So I moved in another direction – music. I got a degree in Music Education, went on to obtain a Masters Degree in Music Performance, and taught private instrumental lessons for many years. One thing led to another until I segued into broadcasting, where I would spend the next three decades of my professional career as a television broadcast engineer.
A lot of life happened along the way, until the time arrived when I took my first Animal Communication Courses with proteges of Penelope Smith, a pioneer in the field of animal communication. Simply put, there was no turning back, as I had finally found my great love and passion.
You might find it interesting to know that I owe my career as an animal communicator to the guidance of one of the most important animal companions of my life with my husband – our kitty, Cleo. Cleo was my dearly beloved for 11 years before she transitioned in 1994 at the age of 18.
First, Cleo’s guidance pointed me in the direction of the study of animal nutrition, especially as pertaining to cats. That led me to the study of healing animals with homeopathy. Then, Animal Communication. And finally, Reiki. I believe that Animal Communication and Animal Reiki complement each other, and, in fact, that Reiki is key to helping one go deeper with Animal Communication.
I founded my company, Animal Paradise Communication & Healing because I believe that everyone can communicate with animals. I’ve been practicing and teaching animal communication since 1994 and have clients and students from around the world.
I now want to share my deep knowledge and passion with you. I want to teach you and guide you to strengthen and deepen the bond between you and your beloved animal companion(s). I want you to reconnect with your natural-born gift of telepathy, to “remember” it, so you can expand your experience of this life. I want you to know the beauty that this experience can bring.
Guiding others to discover and use their own, unique form of communication is my greatest joy. Plus, animal communication is a perfect starting point for learning to connect with all sentient beings, and, ultimately, all of nature itself.
My courses, lectures, webinars, and private mentoring are informed by the extensive training I’ve received over many, many years. I am humbled, yet proud, to say that I have been fortunate to train with the very best.
Sweet Cleo and I worked lovingly together in “The Underground Peace Movement”, a phrase coined by Penelope Smith. Cleo pointed out that one human at a time opening to, listening to, and connecting with the animals could have the profound effect of opening us humans to a vastly expanded experience of our lives.
Can you imagine what the world would be like if everyone could hear what the animals have to say? What they want to tell us? What they think we need to know?
We could create a vastly different world. We can do it. It starts with one human at a time.
BACKGROUND AND TRAINING
- B.M.E. (music & education)
- B.A. in Broadcasting
- M.M. in Music Performance
- Certified teacher of Penelope Smith’s Beginning and Advanced I & II Animal Communication courses; Graduate Teacher of the International House of Reiki
- Registered Reiki practitioner and teacher with the Shibumi International Reiki Association, whose aim is to support and promote the practice of the traditional Japanese system of Reiki
- Trained in Healing Touch, small animal massage, acupressure for animals, homeopathy for animals, animal nutrition, Bach Flower essences, and essential oils
- Certified in the advanced field of Bioenergy with Mietek Wirkus
- Founding member of SARA (Shelter Animal Reiki Association) in 2008; SARA is a non-profit organization whose goal is to implement the ethical use of Reiki in all animal shelters and rescues throughout the USA and worldwide.
- Work in tandem with veterinarians at their request